Wow I'm feeling not good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.takeforum.com/henrygxs/index.php?mforum=henrygxs
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:25 pm

You didn't do much... It's basically some of the people in your forum.
I do not understand where this entire rivalry came from.

General
General

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:28 pm

It's just that our forum was really old and well established and then I quote: "this forum came in and became very popular. It's so emo and What is Basket? It's so lame"
Back to top Go down
loving_smileyz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:30 pm

seriously.. wow you guys are being such drama queens...
its a simple forum.. we only want to talk we dont need to combine we dont care if ppl leave this for the other.. we dont want any comparison.. we dont need any advertising... stop trying to use this forum to get more ppl and seriously... stop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apology
General
General

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:32 pm

DO YOU THINK I WANTED THE COMPARISON AND ADVERTS? NO. Of course not. I've been saying that all along. Im not going to take sides but I frankly dont care either way.
Back to top Go down
Darkener
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:37 pm

loving_smileyz wrote:
its a simple forum.. we only want to talk we dont need to combine we dont care if ppl leave this for the other.. we dont want any comparison.. we dont need any advertising... stop trying to use this forum to get more ppl and seriously... stop

Blame Kevin for the advertising and uncooperativeness. The rest of us had no part in the advertising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:56 pm

Apology wrote:
DO YOU THINK I WANTED THE COMPARISON AND ADVERTS? NO. Of course not. I've been saying that all along. Im not going to take sides but I frankly dont care either way.

I do not think Sharon was referring to you. You might not care, but apparently a lot of other people do.

General
General

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:39 pm

Hmmm. xDD Am I supposed to be boycotting the forum? Because if I am, then it sorta defeats the purpose of me joining the forum in the first place..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:44 pm

Here's the list of events :

1. Kevin Chen makes the comparison between mine and Henry's forum.
2. Mursheed, Jonathan, and some other people from Henry's forum start saying things like "His forum can die in hell".
3. Aditya does not know about any of this and how it started.
4. A group of people in Henry's forum start rebelling against our forum.
5. My forum is spammed and trolled like hell.
6. Me and my mods clean up the forum, taking 2 hours of our precious time.
7. Usant calls Kevin paranoid.
8. Kevin overreacts and makes a list with Jonathan and then he said to me "If you do not strip usant of his mod powers, we will boycott your forum".
9. Kevin and Henry's forum boycotts me.
10. Henry has no idea what is going on.
11. I've come to the conclusion that letting Kevin and Jonathan join was a complete disaster, and they screwed everything up.
12. I apologize to everybody who wanted this to be successful.

Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:50 pm

Bah, I won't try to argue against that.. there's no point.

How about this: I will permanently leave this forum, and try to get Kevin to do so (though I don't think that'll be required, he's boycotting it anyway) and I won't disturb it again. Would that help at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:09 am

He is boycotting Henry's ENTIRE forum against mine.
And jonathan, YOU made the damn list (I'm sorry about the explicative, but I'm agitated at the moment).
SO CALL THE BOYCOTT OFF AND STOP THIS FORUM RIVALRY THING WHICH EVOLVED OUT OF NOWHERE.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:18 am

Darkener wrote:
loving_smileyz wrote:

Blame Kevin for the advertising and uncooperativeness. The rest of us had no part in the advertising.

And by the way Jonathan, the "uncooperativeness" started from YOU who made the 'list' of the boycotting.
It's entirely lame that you guys (I'm entirely talking about kevin and jonathan here) were compelled to mess this entire forum up. Thanks again guys.

Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:22 am

Uhh, WHAT? I thought the boycott was just for 2 people..

And as for the list, it was a very generalized list of possible events and results. I told him that since he thought Usant was being rude, that he should report it to you first before trying to boycott the forum. I did not consider that he would actually take the exact list and show it around. I wrote the list only because I thought Kevin only wanted certain people to boycott this forum, not the entire of Henry's forum. My suggestion for now is to ban Kevin (account and IP if you want), and TEMPORARILY remove Usant's mod powers. I don't care what happens to my account, if you want to ban me again then I won't come back.

Just to clarify where I stand right now - I am more than willing to compromise to keep THIS forum alive, but there is not much I in particular can do to stop the boycotts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:24 am

Darkener wrote:
Uhh, WHAT? I thought the boycott was just for 2 people..

And as for the list, it was a very generalized list of possible events and results. I told him that since he thought Usant was being rude, that he should report it to you first before trying to boycott the forum. I did not consider that he would actually take the exact list and show it around.

Just to clarify where I stand right now - I am more than willing to compromise to keep THIS forum alive, but there is not much I in particular can do to stop the boycotts.

He took the exact list to me, and I didn't even give him an answer, and he started a boycott.
And you say the boycott was for only 2 people? Kevin did not think so, and basically sent the message to everyone in the forum. This shows some type of rivalry because one person in a particular organization reflects the views of everybody in it... Well to me.

I know there's nothing much you can do to stop this... Not to point fingers or anything, but this is entirely Kevin Chen's fault.

Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:26 am

Post Edited.

And no, it's not completely his fault... I started the trolling in Henry's forum, Kevin started trolling as well, Kevin came here and started trolling which led to all this. So I, at least, have to take a sizeable chunk of the blame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:28 am

Darkener wrote:
Post Edited.

And no, it's not completely his fault... I started the trolling in Henry's forum, Kevin started trolling as well, Kevin came here and started trolling which led to all this. So I, at least, have to take a sizeable chunk of the blame.

There's no point in banning Kevin, he wont come back anyways. He took the entire forum with him which, to me, shows the respect that people in the other forum show to us... and my forum and henry's forum does not even relate...

EDIT : There's no blame to take... All i want is Kevin to take responsibility for his action and realize that it is HIM who made the mistake, not me.

EDIT2 : I would also like a sincere apology from the people who have caused this.

Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:31 am

Admin wrote:
Darkener wrote:
Post Edited.

There's no point in banning Kevin, he wont come back anyways. He took the entire forum with him which, to me, shows the respect that people in the other forum show to us... and my forum and henry's forum does not even relate...

EDIT : There's no blame to take... All i want is Kevin to take responsibility for his action and realize that it is HIM who made the mistake, not me.

Knowing him since grade 4, unfortunately there's pretty much nothing you can do to make him take responsibility. In addition, I'm not exactly sure how many people actually listened to him, but I will try to ask him to stop the boycotts.

What else can I do to help remedy the situation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:49 am

Darkener wrote:
Admin wrote:
Darkener wrote:
Post Edited.

Knowing him since grade 4, unfortunately there's pretty much nothing you can do to make him take responsibility. In addition, I'm not exactly sure how many people actually listened to him, but I will try to ask him to stop the boycotts.

What else can I do to help remedy the situation?

I'm sure a lot of people listened to him, and I'm even more sure that he wont listen to you.
You and Kevin have put us in a position where we can not remedy it...

General
General

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:53 am

I will post once, just this one time.

Aditya, I say that I take partial responsibility for this interuption within "your" forum. But I will say that I do not believe that it entirely the members of The Database and my fault to blame. I believe that there is partial fault of yourself and Usant, but mostly him. I do not expect an apology from Usant, for there is no point. It will simply be meaningless. I am not asking for you to take responsibility. I'm just saying that there was a great mis-understanding; what started as a joke (the "Aditya's forum will burn in hell" thing [which I was not a part of]) became misunderstood and many troubles were caused. Then, there was a bitter attitude created within yourself and Usant because you were "cleaning" out the forum from all the trolling and spamming. And because of this bitter attitude, you yourself, you must admit, may have overreacted. Yes, I overreacted about Usant, but it is for the same reasons that I predict you have. Because I have previously been annoyed, and Usant just made it worse.

The boycott will still stay until further notice. I will be patrolling the corridors of this forum until conflict has settled. IP banning is completely useless, as you know yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:58 am

Arladerus wrote:
I will post once, just this one time.

Aditya, I say that I take partial responsibility for this interuption within "your" forum. But I will say that I do not believe that it entirely the members of The Database and my fault to blame. I believe that there is partial fault of yourself and Usant, but mostly him. I do not expect an apology from Usant, for there is no point. It will simply be meaningless. I am not asking for you to take responsibility. I'm just saying that there was a great mis-understanding; what started as a joke (the "Aditya's forum will burn in hell" thing [which I was not a part of]) became misunderstood and many troubles were caused. Then, there was a bitter attitude created within yourself and Usant because you were "cleaning" out the forum from all the trolling and spamming. And because of this bitter attitude, you yourself, you must admit, may have overreacted. Yes, I overreacted about Usant, but it is for the same reasons that I predict you have. Because I have previously been annoyed, and Usant just made it worse.

The boycott will still stay until further notice. I will be patrolling the corridors of this forum until conflict has settled. IP banning is completely useless, as you know yourself.

All Usant did was call you paranoid. You are obviously searching for some type of reason to screw us up. The mis-understanding was also ridiculous due to the fact that it was discussed throughout the whole day, unlike a joke, but more like a plot. I overreacted? In what way? I found that IP banning was useless, and i did not do ANYTHING. NOTHING AT ALL.

The members of "The Database" must take complete responsibility for this...
YOU have been previously annoyed? Before the database invaded, 95% of this forums' members wanted you out, and I am surprised i didn't listen to them, believing that you would cause no harm.

I regret that.

General
General

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:02 am

Once again, I must point out that I was not part of this "rebellion". And must I remind you that it was a sloppy joke that was not well thought out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkener
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:03 am

Kevin, now you're just prolonging the argument. Stop it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:04 am

Arladerus wrote:
Once again, I must point out that I was not part of this "rebellion". And must I remind you that it was a sloppy joke that was not well thought out?

If you were not part of the rebellion, there would be no rebellion at all.
Henry's forum was automatically compared and regarding the boycott...
Henry's forum has nothing to do with mine, and even if YOU'RE calling a boycott, it should be approved of your administrator, which I'm sure will not approve of it.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:07 am

Darkener wrote:
Kevin, now you're just prolonging the argument. Stop it.

*Deep sigh*
Whatever.

PostSubject: Re: TRUCE.   

Back to top Go down

TRUCE.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zion Forums! :: Zion-Related :: These Recent Events...-
Jump to: