Zion Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zion Forums!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luminary - Rise of goonzu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alexlam
Private
Private

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Luminary - Rise of goonzu Empty
PostSubject: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:36 pm

lol...strange game.
ijji bought the game from Global Goonzu, and there are only 2 servers, so it is really laggy...

Does anyone play?

Plz post your IGN, lvl, preferred weapon, or anything else you want to rub in our faces rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sothe
Sothe

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:21 pm

Leo plays...his IGN is Distali and I think he got banned for summoning too many level 100 monsters in towns...
Back to top Go down
alexlam
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:45 pm

Leo used dragon eggs he got at the item mall...lol, and he killed like half the town.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:58 pm

LOLwut?
Back to top Go down
https://zionheights.forumotion.com
Sothe
Sothe

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:02 pm

Ok...I wrote that on a Wii btw XD. Ok, using real money...he bought these summoning items, he summoned them in towns and watched people die...the GMs couldn't even kill it because it's a level 100 monster, so they just banned him and programmed to delete the monster.
Back to top Go down
todayis
Admin
todayis

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:13 pm

Sothe wrote:
Ok...I wrote that on a Wii btw XD.

-_-...what did I say, Jeffrey...
Back to top Go down
Sothe
Sothe

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:16 pm

I'M JUST SAYING THAT I RUSHED IT SO IT MAY BE UNCLEAR!!! Geez...so what if I wrote it on a system? That shows dedication XD and not having a life...T_T
Back to top Go down
Darkener
Captain
Captain
Darkener

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:28 pm

Sothe wrote:
Ok...I wrote that on a Wii btw XD. Ok, using real money...he bought these summoning items, he summoned them in towns and watched people die...the GMs couldn't even kill it because it's a level 100 monster, so they just banned him and programmed to delete the monster.

LOL

Wait, GMs couldn't kill the monsters? LOL NOOBS
Back to top Go down
Sothe
Sothe

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:29 pm

They can't kill them because they are like thirty levels lower...and well...they are godly...like in MS.
Back to top Go down
todayis
Admin
todayis

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:06 pm

Wth is a goonzu.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:08 pm

Dont ask me.. -.-
Back to top Go down
https://zionheights.forumotion.com
alexlam
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:38 pm

"Goonzu" is supposed to be the "king" of the game. There are also town chiefs that u can vote for. Don't ask me how they came up with the name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luminary - Rise of goonzu   Luminary - Rise of goonzu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luminary - Rise of goonzu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zion Forums! :: Special Interests :: Games-
Jump to: